Sunday, July 4, 2010

Wish I Could Bring "YOU" Back…


SHE cherished me in her arms,
When I stepped into this universe.
SHE kissed me with love,
When I opened my eyes first.

SHE revolted against my father,
To prove me right.
SHE opposed my mother,
To make me feel light.

SHE grinned with HER heart open,
Every time I dallied with HER.
SHE made possible,
Everything I asked for.

SHE sang me cradle songs,
When I never understood much.
Today when I can infer every utter,
SHE lies placid in her couch.

How could God snatch HER from me?!!
How could He lone me..!!
I had heard of His privation for eternal beings,
And this time it was my self-less Granny !!

I miss HER so much; SHE was indeed a unique creation,
My adorable Granny, will always be my divine possession !!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hey nice heartfelt yet strangely melodramatic...honest opinion

Shalil said...

Lipsita....this is truly awesome writing....wonder why people leave what their heart wants to do and follow the herd...think again lady !!!!

PINKAL said...

@Shalil Sir. Thank you so much for your comments Sir.
Well, writing poems has always been my passion and HR my interest.
Injustice would have been done if I would have quit penning poems(which I havnt done).
And Sir, I always believe in following my Heart. :)

PINKAL said...

@Rij- Expert comments are always welcome lady :)

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

Amazing use of words to let out ur emotions... perfect is too less to say!

Unknown said...

Awesome lips