Sunday, June 29, 2008

NATURE'S LAP


The Sun has set down, its already seven…
With dreams in my eyes I sit by my window again.
The street lights are on, the birds are gone…
Here comes the charming Moon shining like the Sun.
The cool evening breeze,with its soothing swift feel…
Provoke the curls to annoy me.
With little effort I manage with those….
Gazing at the distant horizon, where the sea embracess the Sun.
With my face resting on my palm…
I wonder how splendid is nature’s lap.

I ask the Nature to show me the magic wand…
That sculptured my Near and Dear ones
There comes the Unicorn, Calls himself the messenger…
Holds my wonder fair….
For my loved ones r epitome of love n care.

4 comments:

Mous-the alter ego said...

hmmmm...good one....till date i only witnessed ur paintings in orkut....but today saw some good lines having enough poetic justice to impress me in ur blog.....good show buddy...keep it up... ;)

Mous-the alter ego said...

btw i guess u got who m i....as i prefer to write blogs without my identity being revealed....otherwise har din log meri supari dene lagenge... :P :D

s said...

wow very nice peom

Unknown said...

yahan par clap ka smiley hota toh kitna acha hota na ...

keep it up dear...