Sunday, June 29, 2008

WHILE I DREAM....




I close my eyes,
The dream inside….!!
Like a cluster of feather,
In the morning spring weather... !!
They hold me tight,
To my utter delight…!!
Come the chariot of roses,
driven by mighty horses.!!
There I enter the world of dreams,
my heart jingles like the wind chime...!!
Far at a distance in the house of clouds….
I hear my prince charming calling aloud.!!
Come my princess Come !! Come !! Come !!....
I missed you so much look ages have gone.
With a heart heavy with Whats !! and Whys !!...
I ask his name with a shaky voice.
Flash comes the reply with a bold possession…
“I’m the one who would colour the canvas of your heart with colours of passion.”

Lo !! and Behold !! My heart races like never before……!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"While I dream...i dream about a prince"...lol
a very common post in every Girl's blog...
Yeah, I must say that every one put this in the nicest way they can...

May god get ur Prince to u soon..:P

PINKAL said...

hmmmm..a distant dream though!!!!
But someday GOD has to get my PC(prince charming). :)